Monday, January 01, 2007

Long Time No See!

I sit here wondering what i can do so that i wont be bored. A few thing cross my mind...lift weights...nah, too tired...sleep...nope, too early...so then i suddenly remember, dont i have something that i post-very rarely i might add- stuff on and tell people whats goin on in my life. hmm...what was that called...oh! oh! a blog, yeah i have a blog that i think i will post on. thatll keep me busy for a few minutes, yeah i think im gonna do that!

so its been a while since i last posted on this and im kind of surprised i dont have any hate mail...i guess the hatemailers finally gave up on leaving me nasty comments and protesting against me. alot of things have happened. on for example was Christmas. Christmas was great...i got some great stuff but more importantly i got to spend some good time with family. Another thing is that my FF team lost...in a blowout actually, and it was kinda surprising since i was on like an 8 game winning streak and i was beating teams by 40 points.

its almost time for me to go back to school already and i wont get another day off until 18th. it also seems that i wont get a holiday for MLK day. once i learned this i wasnt too happy. shouldnt i get this day off?!? i mean Martin Luther King was a pretty important person in history, wasnt he?? and i also learned that i wont get my birthday off! i mean c'mon i was a pretty important person in history wasnt i?!?! okay i agree the "was a pretty important person in history" phrase doesnt work as well on me as it does on MLK. but one day it the phrase work with me...you just watch and remember these words that you are reading right before your eyes at this very moment, alright?

My Panthers also won this week but, unfortuantely, they will still miss the playoffs. so in the playoffs i will be going for me 2nd and 3rd favorite teams...the cowboys and the chargers. i also just noticed that i use commas and the three periods thing"..." alot when i type and im no sure why. it also seems that the word "blog" is not a word in the blogs dictionary that you use to spellcheck your blog. ok it seems i am just rambling to make my blog lenghty so i will just stop. Happy New Years, i hope its a good one for all of yall...
^see i used a comma and "..." in the same sentence...
^see there i go again...
i need to stop rambling goodbye.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the worst writing sample I have seen from you all year, young man.

Anonymous said...

I agree Mrs. Patterson. I think he has been slacking off over the holiday break and hasnt studied.

Anonymous said...

That's "has not," Mr. Woods. We do not use contractions in formal writing.

Anonymous said...

Yes ma'am.

Anonymous said...

"This is the worst writing sample I have seen from you all year, young man."

Really i find that hard to believe. He is a pretty bad student in your class. He is terrible at writing. I thought this was his best stuff, actually.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

sorry double post^.

Anonymous said...

We believe that you commented on your on blog. This is a volation of the rules of blogging. Please refrain from such activity in the future.

Anonymous said...

I assure you this kind gentleman didnt post on his own blog. He would never do that. You are out of your mind thinking that this innocent person would do that!

Anonymous said...

Hey protestor, just remember how the protests turned out on Chris' blog...

Anonymous said...

Good words.